Attorneys in Pretoria
"IT'S ONLY IMPOSSIBLE...
UNTIL YOU FIND A SOLUTION"
Botha Bezuidenhout Attorneys Inc. was established in 2015, when two excellent attorneys followed their dream – to set up a legal practice that serves its clients like they have never been served before. Today, Botha Bezuidenhout Attorneys is amongst the top law firms in Pretoria.
Eugenie Botha and Schalk Bezuidenhout became colleagues in 2012, but in 2015, they realised that the old ways of practicing law, are not only ineffective, but also expensive, time-consuming and impersonal.
Botha Bezuidenhout Attorneys Inc. provide personalised and affordable legal services and solutions, focussing on their clients’ needs, to ensure effective legal solutions for both businesses and individuals.
Our offices might be based in Pretoria, but with the use of modern technology and proprietary systems, we have clients from all over the country.
Our clients count on us to manage the legal framework, to achieve a win.
When our Attorneys are involved in a matter, we help our clients successfully resolve matters as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Combining a fundamental understanding of the bigger picture, and the complexity of daily interactions and experiences, our Attorneys provide pro-active solutions to a diversity of clients, both in Pretoria and throughout the country.
Ad Hoc Advice
We have an affordable solution tailor-made for your needs.
Partner with us and we will be as good as (if not better than) an in-house attorney.
Nobody wants to end up in court, but when you do, you’d rather have us fighting FOR you that AGAINST you.
Our opponents fear us for a reason.
We represent clients in any Civil Litigation, in both High and Magistrate’s Courts, as well as Alternative Dispute Resolution Forums
We represent clients in:
- Contractual Claims and Disputes;
- Corporate Disputes and Claims;
- Delictual Claims;
- Contested and Uncontested Divorces;
- Professional Liability Claims;
- Personal Injury and Liability Claims;
- Building and Construction Claims;
- Insurance Claims.
From the registration of your new company to negotiating and signing your biggest deal, we will be at your side every step of the way.
Some of the commercial services we offer:
- Registration of Companies;
- Business Rescue Advice and Representation;
- Building and Construction Contracts and Disputes;
- Review and Drafting of Contracts and Terms and Conditions;
- Negotiating Contracts;
- Compliance Advice, Guidance and Manuals;
- Ad Hoc Company Secretarial Services (Companies Act Compliance);
- Dispute Resolution;
- Information and Communications Technology Contracts and Disputes;
- Collection of Outstanding Debtors;
- Insurance Claims, Repudiations and Disputes;
- Commercial Litigation; and
- Other Commercial Services.
Consumer Protection Laws are fairly recent pieces of legislation, protecting consumers against exploitation in unfair transactions.
For Businesses, we provide the following services:
- Review of Contract Terms and Conditions, to ensure compliance with the Consumer Protection Act and/or the National Credit Act;
- Advice on and drafting of responses to the relevant Ombud or Consumer Commission;
- Transactional Policies and Procedures;
- General Consumer Protection Advice and Guidance.
For Consumers, we provide the following services:
- Advice on your Rights and Remedies as a Consumer in terms of the Consumer Protection Act and the National Credit Act; and
- Lodging of Disputes with the relevant Ombud or Consumer Commission.
Probably the most evolving subject of the law over the past decade or two.
The employer-employee relationship has never been under so much scrutiny.
Ignorance and non-compliance with Labour Laws can be one of your most expensive mistakes.
Our services include:
- Standard and Customised Employment Agreements;
- General Labour Law Guidance, Consultancy Services and Advice;
- Chairing Disciplinary Hearings;
- Labour Dispute Resolution (Unfair Labour Practice, Dismissals, Retrenchments, Wage Negotiations);
- Employment Manuals, Codes of Conduct, Policies and Procedures, etc.; and
- Labour Court Litigation.
In addition to the other services we provide, we also serve clients who pro-actively want to ensure that they comply with the relevant laws applicable to them. In doing so, these clients will probably never need any of our other (more expensive) services.
Why Choose Us?
By ensuring our clients’ success, we path the way for our own success.
With our flexible fees, we guarantee an affordable solution for you.
We identify the core issues and address what matters the most.
By incorporating technology, our services are more accessible than ever before.
We keep to any deadlines, even the “impossible” ones.
We hold a good reputation and relationship with all our clients. They keep coming back.